About Our CSA
CSA stands for "Community Supported Agriculture" and is one of the best ways to support your local farmers and enjoy real, local food year round. We aim to create a CSA program that is accessible, affordable and convenient for those who wish to partake. As a CSA member, you get access to food that is hand-harvested, hand-packed and hand-delivered by the folks that grew it.
What's in it for me?
Weekly or bi-weekly box of fresh, organic produce delivered to your door.
- Optional add-ons, including pasture-raised eggs, locally-roasted coffee, and heartily-baked bread.
- Weekly recipes and straight-from-the-field updates.
- Special access to farm tours, and both on and off-site events.
- A chance to grow and support your Santa Clara Valley farmers and your community.
A CSA is the right choice for you if...
You are willing to look past the grocery store model of shopping.
- We will not always have what the grocery store has, and we're ok with that. Sticking with a CSA means truly eating with the seasons.
- You are not so into the "middle man"
- Through CSA membership, you are in direct relationship with the farmers who grow your food. With that comes the opportunity to provide feedback, hone in on what's great, and chime in when something could be better.
- You are open, and open to experimenting
- When it comes to eating with the seasons, there is a bit of improvisation and flexibility required, in regards to what ends up on your plate. The beauty of a homemade meal lies in the sharing of conversation and ideas around a table, and less about which type of radish you used, or the ratio of garlic to tomato (though, when in doubt, always add more garlic).